Here’s the gear I’m currently using. Some items I’m going to post longer reviews or at least impressions of them after more use.
- Nikon D7200 My primary camera it’s a DX format digital camera.
- Panasonic Lumix LX10 My pocket camera for when I want a camera on me but don’t feel like hauling a DSLR around. Also will be using it for video.
- Filter adapter for LX10. It’s a clever idea and held on for about a year. One day the glue gave out and it popped off while in my camera bag. Haven’t decided whether to replace it, super glue it back on or just live without it. I didn’t really use it too much anyway. Originally bought it to put a neutral density filter on the lens for vlogging but ended up not doing much of that.
- Nikon FE2 3mm film camera
- Bronica EC-TL vintage medium format 120 film camera
- Manfrotto Befree travel tripod with ball head
- Manfrotto MT294A3 tripod with pan and tilt head
- Move Shoot Move rotator
- HP Spectre 15 convertible laptop
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 and Lightroom CC 2020