Here’s the gear I’m currently using with a few notes about some of it. I’m in the process of signing up for some affiliate programs that should be active in the next day or 2. Click here for affiliate notice and info.
- Nikon D7200 My primary camera it’s a DX format digital camera.
- Panasonic Lumix LX10 My pocket camera for when I want a camera on me but don’t feel like hauling a DSLR around. Also using it for video and vlogging.
- Filter adapter for LX10. It’s a clever idea and held on for about a year. One day the glue gave out and it popped off while in my camera bag. Haven’t decided whether to replace it, super glue it back on or just live without it. I didn’t really use it too much anyway. Originally bought it to put a neutral density filter on the lens for vlogging but ended up not doing much of that.
- Nikon FE2 3mm film camera
- Bronica EC-TL vintage medium format 120 film camera
- Manfrotto Befree travel tripod with ball head
- Manfrotto MT294A3 tripod with pan and tilt head
- Move Shoot Move rotator
- Mountain Summit Gear Northwood Series II 1 person tent. (discontinued)
- Komperdell Peakmaster Powerlock Foam trekking poles. (discontinued)
- Big Agnes Two Track self-inflating sleeping pad. (discontinued)
- Granite Gear Dagger Pack day bag. (discontinued)
- Black Diamond Spot 325 Headlamp (discontinued)
- HP Spectre 15 convertible laptop
- GIMP photo editing program and Darktable RAW image processing.
- Lacie 2gb external hard drive
- Samsung Galaxy A31 phone
- Rexing dashcam
- Ortur Laser Master 2 15 watt model
- Lightburn software